The team behind our soccer training program
Striving to help coaches maintain consistency in their training and coaching routines, the soccer training program from ReThinkSoccer is designed to benefit players, coaches, and parents. Our team is steadfastly committed to helping younger players achieve their full potential. With years of experience as players, coaches, and presenters, we bring a unique, informed viewpoint to the table, ensuring that players who receive our training become more confident, more proficient, and more successful.
ReThinkSoccer Creator and Owner
- Only player to play in two NCAA Division I National Championship games for two different teams (Indiana University in 1984 and San Diego State University in 1987).
- Played on the 1984 Indiana University team that still holds the NCAA unbeaten streak at 46 games.
- Captained Indiana University (1986) for the NCAA’s winningest soccer coach Jerry Yeagley.
- Captained NCAA Finalists San Diego State University.
- 1987 Hermann trophy finalist (College Soccer’s National Player of the Year).
- 14th overall pick in the 1988 Professional Draft to San Diego Sockers of the Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL).
- Played for the San Diego Nomads of the Western Alliance and professionally indoor for the Detroit Rockers of the National Professional Soccer League (NPSL).
- At age 28 became the Head Coach of the Detroit Neon of the Continental Indoor Soccer League (CISL) at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
- Detroit Rockers TV color commentator 1992.
- Coached at the highest levels of US Soccer, including professional, NCAA Division I, and Super Y League National Olympic Development program.
Proud member of three Athletic Halls of Fame:
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) presenter 2013 and 2015
- United Soccer Leagues – Class of 2005
- San Diego State University – Class of 2002
- Gull Lake High School – Inaugural class of 2000